A few years ago, I decided to hoard make ups. I literally save my allowance in order for me to buy make ups I like. Careline Cosmetics is one of them. I always tend to buy local brands first before the foreign brands. Lol #ProudPinoy.
I do believe that Careline really knows their Market. From teens up to the adult ones. Name it, they have it for you. And one more thing at an AFFORDABLE PRICE. And I also knew that they revamp their logo and their newest campaign which suits for everyone. Introducing their newest product which is the Careline Kiss Sticks.
Careline Kiss Sticks has 12 different shades that suits for everyone’s skintone, undertone, mood and personality that every Filipina would love to wear.
I had to chance to attend the launching of the collection during the Careline Summer Send Off last May 30, 2018 at Sugar Factory in BGC where I see myself the whole collection with their ambassador Andrea Brillantes. It was a fun-filled event for me wherein I met some of my favorite bloggers/vloggers. (Check out my VLOG here)
I also got a chance to take home goodies from Careline ofcourse where I received different products and the Careline Kiss Sticks itself. I have 5 shades with me which I am proud to say that I love them.
One fact about me: I DO REALLY LOVE LIPSTICK. I AM A LIPSTICK GIRL EVERSINCE.
I got the following shades of the Kiss Sticks:
1. Just Better – For me this kind of nude shade you can wear it every single day. Like everyday look.
2. Mantra – I was so amazed by this shade. It is a violet shade. And if you know me I love VIOLET. I think I can use this for like night out with friends or if I want a little bit bolder look.
3. Pinch – like a mauve color that suits for everyday look also.
4. Lady Like – this is the kind of red that I want. And tbh I am into red lippies lately so I think I’ll use this more often.
5. Fruit Punch – more on a playful color. It has a shade of red and some orange.
These are the 5 shades I have
I was really shocked when I found out during the event that this Kiss Sticks has a built in sharpener at the edge so it can be use also as a lip liner. Amazing, isn’t it? Not your typical lipsticks.
And for my final thoughts…
– I love the packaging because it is so classy. It doesn’t even look like a lippie and you can carry it anywhere you want.
– For only PHP 175, it’s already affordable plus you will get enough product and not just like the normal amount.
– It easily transfer, not 100% matte lippies but it’s okay for me.
– Also glides on the lips smoothly and you can reapply as much as you want to achieve the color payoff you want.
– It suits for everyday and for every event look.
– Perfect shade fo every Filipina / Morena girl
– Lastly, it has a good smell which I think not a big deal at all.
Will I repurchased it?
Definitely! And I really wanted to collect all the 12 shades! So I have here with me the 5 shades already 7 more to go! And I am beyond excited for it.
The Careline Kiss Sticks will be available this June 2018 on your leading department stores and you can also check BeautyMNL for online. Be sure to check the social media platforms of Careline Cosmetics thru their Instagram and Facebook Page for more information about the Kiss Sticks.
Thank you so much for reading this blog. I hope you got a thing or two. If you already tried the Careline Kiss Sticks let me know your thoughts below! xoxo