I can say that the whole 2017 I’ve been really active here on my blog and to my other social media flatform! I am happy about that though. Being a student and at the same time blogging is not easy, but still if you want it and you enjoy doing it, it will always be as easy as pie.
Since this is the last day of the year 2017, I wanted to highlight and share with you again my Top 10 most viewed post! 🙂 so let’s take a look back?
- MASSIVE MUNCHIES IN MANILA | REVIEW
- ATTACK PIZZA LOVERS | Yellow Cab
- To my GUY BESTFRIEND, before
- TOP 5 CITIES I REALLY WANTED TO VISIT IN THE FUTURE
- SURVIVING SCHOOL
- IT’S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY — AN OPEN LETTER TO TEENAGERS (LIKE ME)
- Tim Pavino’s Birthday Surprise
- #BackToCool : BLOGGERS UNITED 13
- Few BUT Intimate ( Arisse at 24)
- YOU’LL BE OKAY, SOON.
I just want to thank the people who takes time to read those blog posts of mine. I hope you learned something and you enjoyed reading them. I hope until 2018, you’re still be there to read my posts! And I promise to blog more this coming year!