So if you’re a certified PIZZA LOVER, I highly recommend you to mark you calendars on FEBRUARY 9, 2017. (Yes! 2 days left!) as Yellow Cab celebrates World Pizza Day by giving everyone an ALL-DAY UNLIMITED special treat! Yes! You’re reading it right, UNLIMITED pizza for everyone.
I bet if you truly love PIZZA you don’t want to miss this chance.
Dine-in in any of the participating Yellow Cab stores and you’ll get to enjoy their New York’s Finest which is full of your all-time favorite meat and veggies toppings –Italian sausage, ham, bacon, ground beef, pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, red and green bell peppers and onions- and their new Smoked Bacon and Apple Pizza for only P299 which comes with UNLIMITED soda as well.
The pizza will be served per slice and you can feast on as much slices as you want for maximum of 2 hours upon receipt of payment. This special treat starts on February 9 at 12:00 am up until 11:59 am for 24-hour stores and regular operating hours for other stores. All stores will be participating except Kidzania, NAIA 3, MOA Arena and Brent.
Just a heads up/REMINDERS:
- P299 unlimited promo is per head (VAT inclusive). This means kids who’ll be participating to this will be charged for the same amount.
- This is only strictly available for dine-in transactions.
- Large (14”) New York’s Finest and pizza and Large (14”) Smoked Bacon and Apple pizza are the only participating products cut into 16 slices.
- This is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Strictly no left over or you’ll get charged an amount of 1 regular sized 14” New York’s Finest pizza for wastage of food.
- Strictly no sharing of pizza and soda to those who have not purchased the promo.
That’s all. So don’t miss the chance to have UNLIMITED PIZZA on February 9. Head over to any Yellow Cab Stores near you.