I myself, I love to gain friends. I am a type of person that seeks to share whatever I feel, whatever situation I am into, and many more. We can have a lot of friends, but only few of them will join us in every journey of our lives. And the question is “Hanggang Kelan?” There are some that will just come our way and then after getting something they’ll just disappear. There are also some who will just be there to portray as a good friend, but then they’re those ones who’ll gonna put us down.
So I just want to share to you guys my observations and some signs that I already found my true and real friends. Here they are:
- They are great gatecrashers. Once they entered your house, you’ll gonna be surprised by them. Most of my friends are like this. Sometimes pa nga dire diretso nalang eh. Haha. Wala ng katok katok.
- Even you did not offer them your food, they are going to insist and will never return it to you not until it was dissolved. They will also not gonna hesitate barging in you refrigerator. Ohh yes. I’m also like this. Hahaha basta food go lang. #Fooder
- Real friends can find the craziest way to make you feel better after a bad day.
- They are always there whenever you need someone to talk to. They might be far from you, but they won’t allow you to feel the same way all day long.
- They love making you feel worse by bullying you throughout the day.
- All of you are comfortable in each other’s company. They might be times you feel awkward, but there will always be someone to break the silence.
- They accept you even on your craziest and moodiest days ever!
- They are not selfish when it comes to sharing their thoughts and instincts about that someone who courts you or having a crush on you. They are the one to judge and criticize every little single thing about that person until you all get to know the reality behind that person.
- You also feel comfortable to offer them a sleep in your house or vice versa
- They judge you frankly based on reality. It might hurt you, but it is the truth. And, they know everything about you.
- You can trust them deeply. They offer you their shoulders to cry on.
- They help you with everything you ask. Even if it’s about school works, they are willing to help. The craziest thing about this is that they can even make a research about your problem.
- Lastly, they are respectful to each and everyone of you and also to your loved ones, especially to your parents.
If some of it relates to you, ohh well then congratulations! You have somebody to lean on, too. I hope this help you guys.